online information collection practices of MGS Publications.It outlines the types of information that
any time without notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member. We might
collect some data for the following:
● To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to.
● To better understand the traffic to our Sites so that we can provide all members with the best
● To detect and prevent abuse of our Sites, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of
● To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
- Use of Demographic and Profile Data
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal
information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt out of such uses.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later
read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information
specific to a given user.
- Sharing of personal information
We do not share personal information with our other corporate entities. Our employees only have
access to data that is relevant to their team, on a ‘need to know’ basis.
- Links to Other Sites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party
of every site you visit.
- Security Precautions
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration
of the information under our control. We offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in
our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access